VizDynamics seeks to be the premier provider of Data science and decision analysis services + products to business and commercial customers to enable them to take advantage of Bayesian methods so they can be more productive + efficient than ever before.
We are proudly Australian owned, operated and locally based. Our management team has been providing tailored Data science + measurement services to Australian and global customers for over 20 years.
Who is VizDynamics?
Initially founded more than 10 years ago in 2008, VizDynamics started out as a joint venture with Clemenger Group called Eservices Performance. After an opportunity to sell Eservices Performance to Responsys in 2011 was rejected by VizDynamics’ primary founder, a management buy-out and subsequent change to the VizDynamics name has seen a steady growth in our enterprise client base.
Our core team includes:
- Andrew Prendergast - Andrew sold his first start-up to Nielsen NetRatings in 2003 and in his spare time guest lectures computer science at RMIT University.
- Chris Lucas - Chris is our UX head and is ex-InterBrand. Chris has an extraordinary ability to combine the design principles of space, form and function with those of Data and analytics.
VizDynamics’ past and current clients include a variety of first and second tier travel, finance, telco and automotive companies including:
- Australia Post
- Bingle Car Insurance
- Intrepid Travel
- National Australia Bank
- Pink Batts
- Simply Energy
- Suna GPS Traffic Updates
- Telstra + BigPond
- World Society for the Protection of Animals (WSPA)
What we do
We are here to help you make your Data digestible. We bring together diverse Data sets so you can compare apples not only with oranges, but with pomegranates or even lychees. Combine human know-how and actionable machine-learning into insight-driven strategies. Nuggets that allow you to drive new revenue or be a better marketer.
- AdWarehouse is a back end system for integrating disparate Ad:Tech platforms and Data silos
- Sync-T is an enablement system that can be overlayed onto any of the major tagging platforms to provide simpler tag deployment for the narrowly defined digital marketing use cases without causing IT anxiety or breaking websites.
- VizicksUI is a game engine based 3D rendering environment that enables the fast deployment of vizualisation satellites and Data halls which brings together BI dashboards and reports from multiple Ad:Tech platforms into a single seamless environment. Interaction is by way touch screens or air-gestures and can be deployed into small- or large-scale environments.
- Vizicks Engine is an on-premises hardware-based Bayesian AI acceleration machine for high volume question answering that also collates past question Data for use with reinforcement learning. Models are built and tuned in VizDynamics’ labs then loaded onto the machine remotely (or by way of SD card if an air-gap is required). All fields are GDPR-compliance tagged and the machine includes an internal firewall between the AI engine and the external interfaces so that Data which is non-GDPR compliant cannot be extracted from the machine without physically destroying it.
Our client facing Data & tagging service team have a unique ability of being able to interact with tech, marketing & agency stakeholders so we can help you accelerate AdTech implementation & customisation.
The same team also provides bespoke AI-based analytics using Bayesian macroeconomic methods and all the Data hygiene, governance & maintenance that goes with that to ensure Data longevity and BI reporting stability.
Some of the things our clients regularly ask us to do are:
- Provide quantitative consultation services to support better decision making
Customise our AdTech API integrations to transfer Data between various silos and into:
- Cloud Storage Platforms (AWS, GCS and Azure) for use with Map-Reduce and Attribution algorithmics
- Integrate big data with Enterprise Data Warehouses (eg, Teradata & Analysis Services) for use with CRM and LTV analytics
- BI Platform maintenance (eg, PowerBI, Tableau & DOMO) and bespoke API integration for always-on reporting
Apply our specialty knowledge in BayesianReasoning & Deep Learning to deliver:
- actionable insights through bespoke high-powered analytics,
- customisations of COTS machine learning apps by augmenting their output with business specific knowledge by way of Bayesian regularisation,
- customised sentiment and satisfaction class labelling of verbatim comments that can handle Australian & British language nuances such as sarcasm, dry-wit and self-deprecation,
- site search ranking algorithms for large content rich websites, and
- product search ranking algorithms for sites with vast catalogues.
Develop, document and implement:
- tag management processes,
- service design for processes associated with or requiring the application of data science methods,
- measurement strategies, and
- Ad:Tech stack Data maps.
- Produce Requirements & Software Architecture Documents for technology teams on behalf of other departments which are compliant with generally accepted engineering principles
- Design cross-platform BI dashboard and report wireframes based on our decades of experience & know-how
- Build and install visualisation halls & data art
- Assist with AdTech evaluation, procurement & penetration testing, and
- Implement Bayesian presence detection for security, marketing & retail applications.